Saturday, September 22, 2007

What In The World?

I was sitting at my patio table this morning and went to put the umbrella up. This thing flew or maybe fell down at me from inside the umbrella. I screamed like a complete maniac! My neighbors probably think I completely crazy. Any idea what this thing is???

Ugly isn't it?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Megan Cobb said...

Is that what that screaming was?

Looks like a moth of some sort to me.

Rebekah said...

uhm, it's a bug

Beck said...

Is that a hummingbird moth?

T with Honey said...

Yuck. It does look like some kind of moth.

At least it wasn't a hornet nest, but I'm sure you use your patio umbrella too often for that to happen.

Unknown said...

You don't see many of those but its a moth. Harmless for the most part. except to scare the pants off a person...

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

It's...da da da dun...Mothra. Here via Megan's blog. :)

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

I'm pretty sure I would have screamed too. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... I forget to tell you ... we could hear you all the way here in Iowa. I was wondering what all the racket was?

I have no idea what that thing is. It's ugly though.