Uh oh, my island isn't big enough!
I was afraid to walk, in fear it might all go tumbling to the floor--YIKES!
A little crazy, (er, maybe insane is the proper word) isn't it?? I actually surprised myself with the amount of things I have. I have an annual show every fall and receive all kinds of free, half-price, and discounted products. The Pampered Chef really has a great host benefits program. I place the show's orders and anxiously await the day the doorbell rings and it's Mr. U.P.S. standing on the other side stacking boxes and boxes of those wonderful, pretty, useful products by my front door. I immediately put aside anything I had intended to do and start ripping open the boxes to sort and separate all my guest's orders and open and put away my own. I am fortunate to have a lot of cabinet space--good thing too--don't you think? The new catalog came out in August which means there are brand new fall products out there, waiting for me to get my hands on them! If you would like to take a look at all the wonderful things Pampered Chef has to offer, stop by their website and take a look around. I'm sure you'll love what you see.
Okay, so maybe I have a slight addiction, or obsession, or as I like to call it a PASSION, but it makes cooking for my family even more fun! If you have any products, tell me which ones are your favorites! I'll talk to you later. I need to go call my consultant to book my next show--Yippee!!!
3 comments:
OH My!!! Thatsalotta stuff. I would have to say that my new favorite is the updated cutting boards with the gray rubber edges. So much easier to pull those out instead of the "old" ones with the green thingy underneath.
Tracei
Did you get about halfway through taking it all out of the cabinets and think "WHY AM I DOING THIS?"
That's quite a haul... You should send the link to your blog to the Pampered Chef marketing/advertising departments. Maybe they'd give you some free publicity!
M
Yeah, I can relate :) I was a Creative Memories consultant so my scrapbooking closet is filled with multiple corner rounders and what not. I love Pampered Chef! Just got out my apple peeler two weeks ago and I was giddy over it!
Post a Comment