Friday, September 14, 2007

Organizer Update

Okay, people, I was asked to post a picture of my organizational tool from Southern Living at Home (I tried to set up a direct link for you, but it wasn't working, so you can visit www.southernlivingathome.com to see the products). I know it's taken me a few days, but hey I'm knew at this, and I had to get help from my dear friend Megan. But watch out--now that I know what I'm doing you're going to get pictures galore!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Isn't it lovely?

5 comments:

Amy Fox said...

That is beautiful!!
I wish I had one but it wouldn't match my kitchen.

T with Honey said...

That is quite lovely. I think I need one for my kitchen.

Musings of a Housewife said...

That is SOOOO pretty!

Rebekah said...

Beautiful. I love the colors. They would go great with my kitchen

Anonymous said...

Oh man ... I am SOOOOOO all over that!

Thanks for sharing.

Also, thanks for posting the picture. I apologize for taking so long to see it. Since I've been sick, my blog reading suffered. LOL!