I have definitely decided that Munch is my daredevil. He has started doing stunts and tricks all of a sudden, out of nowhere. He tried to climb on the top of the swing set yesterday, and didn't understand why he couldn't do that, even after I told him that he could fall. His response to that was, "You're mean!" Yes, honey, I know I'm so mean because I don't want you to fall. Where's the logic?
He also learned how to jump down the stairs. He started at the first step and jumped down then moved up to the next--and the next--and the next. He finally quit at the fifth step. He was having so much fun and it was really cute, but seriously, I don't want to go to the ER because he breaks a leg or arm or worse.
My rambunctious little boy. He keeps me on my toes I'll tell ya. But he worries me like crazy sometimes!
Oh--and just a little addition, he told me I was mean today because I wouldn't let him have candy from the store. My response was: "I'm mean because I took you out for lunch and bought you a Halloween pumpkin?" And Munch: "Yeah, you're mean, but you are bweuteeful (beautiful). Now how sweet is that? Oh little Munch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's learning already how to handle a woman :)
Good save, Munch! My son is on a "mean" tack right now too--another word outlawed...soon, he won't be allowed to say anything at all :)
Post a Comment