Oh Yes! It's a full moon people!
What is it about a full moon that makes everything change? I mean people get cranky and sometimes, down right mean. For example: you go shopping and everyone around you seems to have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed or have their undies in a bunch--or whatever. It goes from other shoppers to cashiers. Everyone is just grumpy! Just stay home.
Or there's the children. They fight with their siblings and parents more than they normally would. They aren't going to cooperate with anyone for anything--so just forget it! Yeah, I'm just going to stay in bed.
Then there are those people that get wierd and quirky. People can't even drive properly. The moon has some kind of power to make people forget how to properly execute the action of brakes, accelerator and turn signals. Ever notice that?
Work places seem to get busier than usual, phone calls seem to yield only irate customers, and more injuries and accidents seem to fill emergency rooms. Okay, I'll just stay home and sit on my couch.
I know there is probably some sort of science about the moon in position or something, but I just don't get it. I'll tell you, I do believe it effects people somehow, though.
So, if you woke up this morning feeling a little out of sorts, know that it is not just you. It's everyone around you too, and tomorrow is another day---without a full moon!
3 comments:
Hey! That's the corner of my lil house in that picture! :) I thought I saw a lurker out there last night, and I attributed it to my imagination... stirred up by the full moon. Tee hee.
I can atest to that. The weirdos come out when the moon is full, and they all call 911
I jsut found your lovely blog through Sarah at Ordinary days. I have four children - all girls.
I can relate so much to what you are writing about. I'll be back for sure to see what you've been up to!
If you have time (hehe, like there is ever enough of that!) pop on over to my blog and say hi!
Good to "meet" you in blog land!
Tiffany
Post a Comment