Isn't that the truth! I'm not big on gossip - I like it every now and then, but I don't like to be obsessed with it, its just not my thing. Great picture. See ya.
I am a stereotypical suburban homemaker complete with three boys, ages 2, 3, and 7 and an amazing husband. I am detail oriented, super organized, fanatical about cleaning and love cooking, especially when I have the time.
4 comments:
Isn't that the truth! I'm not big on gossip - I like it every now and then, but I don't like to be obsessed with it, its just not my thing. Great picture. See ya.
Where did you see that sign??? Love it! You found it in front of a church right...they always have the best make you think signs. Thanks for sharing.
Yet another reason I don't get to blog about The Wedding.
True. Gossip is tell someone something that is not part of the solution. At least that's what someone told me.
http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment