I received this award from Kellan at On the Upside. She honored me with this award for being a big supporter of her site. Now, I am forwarding this to all of you, because you bring me joy in blogging everyday. I look forward to seeing what you all have to say, in your blogs and your comments. Thank you all for your support--you are always a treat!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Bloggy Treats
Today, I was fortunate to receive this award. Of all the awards I've seen, this has got to be the cutest!

I received this award from Kellan at On the Upside. She honored me with this award for being a big supporter of her site. Now, I am forwarding this to all of you, because you bring me joy in blogging everyday. I look forward to seeing what you all have to say, in your blogs and your comments. Thank you all for your support--you are always a treat!
I received this award from Kellan at On the Upside. She honored me with this award for being a big supporter of her site. Now, I am forwarding this to all of you, because you bring me joy in blogging everyday. I look forward to seeing what you all have to say, in your blogs and your comments. Thank you all for your support--you are always a treat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what an adorable button...and congrats on ytour award!
Post a Comment