The boys played well together while Mark and I accomplished a few things around the house. Then, he and I got the chance to sit down and
Buddy had a birthday party to go to, where he was getting the chance to play football and climb the rock wall at a local fitness club. He was very excited to go and had a lot of fun. The only thing that bummed him was that it was during the Bears game. I dropped him off for his party and later went back to retrieve him. In the time between, we all watched the game, along with Chris and Mary, who came over to spend the day with us. Anyone who watched the game obviously knows we weren't overly ecstatic with the outcome!
After the unfortunate end of the Bears game everyone retreated outside to throw around a football ourselves while Mark cooked us up a deliciously tasty meal. As usual, he made a whole lot more food than we could possibly eat.
No, I couldn't have asked for more. Everyone was happy. The only thing that could have made the day better is the Bears winning the game!
1 comment:
It sounds like it was a perfect Sunday - and great pictures!
Post a Comment