Oh, I'm sorry they're all sick. I'm surprised mine aren't as they often get sick if a holiday is coming. Hope they are better soon and you all have a good Thanksgiving. See you soon. Kellan
I am a stereotypical suburban homemaker complete with three boys, ages 2, 3, and 7 and an amazing husband. I am detail oriented, super organized, fanatical about cleaning and love cooking, especially when I have the time.
6 comments:
OH NO! They're ALL THREE SICK NOW? I'm so sorry! Blah.
Oh, I'm sorry they're all sick. I'm surprised mine aren't as they often get sick if a holiday is coming. Hope they are better soon and you all have a good Thanksgiving. See you soon. Kellan
Oh, what a huge bummer. I hope they feel better real soon.
Oh it isn't a good sign to see a bucket by the couch. Hope they are feeling better soon.
Hi Nikki - I hope everyone is better over there! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving - see you soon. Kellan
A picture if worth a thousand words. That photo says a lot.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment