Yesterday afternoon I was down in the basement and Munch starts heading down the stairs yelling, "Mom! Bubba has a candy stick." But.....He pronounces his "st" with a "d" sound. You figure it out. I yelled, or maybe yelped is a better description, "What did you just say?" and he repeated "Bubba has a candy *ick!" And all I could think is "where in the world did my sweet little boy learn that word? Then, Bubba comes down the stairs carrying a wooden candy cane he confiscated from my evergreen arrangement.
Oh, thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can just hear him saying that, too. They are totally gonna love that story when they're older.
This was so cute, Nikki. I came by earlier today and read this, but at the time there was a picture I it would never load, so I was going to come back and try again - now I'm here and there is not picture. Was I just imagining it? This is a funny story! Don't you just love that we (bloggers) are so lucky and so smart to be blogging all these things our children say and will always have these special moments to keep forever?! I print all my posts and one day I will bind them (or publish them somehow) - for my kids. These are priceless and I'm so happy to be able to read the things your (and everybodys) children say! Take care and have a great weekend. Kellan
LOL, thank god huh?
Very funny.
Jillian
HaHaHa! Your wondering where he heard that word made me think of the line in A Christmas Story: "Probably from his father!"
Kids! Yesterday Gracie said it Friggin cold out here... but thats not what I thought she said. She puts this funky accent on her words and it sounded like a complelety different "F" word. ACK
Post a Comment