Monday, January 14, 2008
A Little Monday Comedy
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Yesterday Mark was perusing the internet for anything Caribbean and tropical, as he seems to be doing a lot of lately, and came across this. I happened to be walking past the den, and asked, "What are you listening to?" He started to laugh and said, "Just listen." As I did, I started cracking up. This is probably the funniest song I have ever heard. After hearing it, I looked at him and said, "Exactly why you'll never catch me wearing one!" Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didn't ever figure out how to listen to the song, but I can only imagine. Leave it to Mark to find such a thing!
Yikes! That was funny!
Thanks for the laugh!!
No - me neither. A lacy bra I could use though!
Hey - thanks for coming over and leaving the well wishes - I am fine - only need to remember about that bra thing the next time I ever have to call 911. Hope to see you tomorrow. Kellan
No - me neither. A lacy bra I could use though!
Hey - thanks for coming over and leaving the well wishes - I am fine - only need to remember about that bra thing the next time I ever have to call 911. Hope to see you tomorrow. Kellan
Post a Comment